Neil has dropped his pants for Madhur Bhandarkar's Jail

Neil Nitin Mukesh has dropped his pants (literally) for Madhur Bhandarkar's Jail. Recently, Neil shot for a nude scene, which was shot at Karjat. In the film, Neil plays a prisoner and the aforementioned scene is when the jail authorities are torturing him.

A source said, "Madhur wanted to make the film as real as possible. He is known for his attention to detail and he makes sure that everything is perfect before he starts shooting. Neil, Madhur and a couple of other unit members had visited prisons across the country and had also met several criminals to get a firsthand experience of their living conditions."

While shooting the particular scene with Neil in the buff, Madhur made sure that only he and the cinematographer were present so that Neil would be comfortable. Initially, Neil was hesitant but once Madhur convinced him that the scene will be done aesthetically, he was at ease. The scene was also shot from the top angle so that Neil would be comfortable.


Neil confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I shot for the nude scene but it has been done aesthetically. Everyone knows Madhur's style of working. His film are realistic and he makes a lot of effort to get all the nuances right. In this sequence, I am in the jail and I am asked to strip. I was a little apprehensive but Madhur handled it perfectly. My character in the film goes to the prison and what happens to him is extremely humiliating. I think this sequence is one of the most beautifully shot sequences in the film and it will shock people."

Madhur Bhandarkar said, "I don't want to reveal anything at this point in time. Yes, it is an important sequence in the film and it was not easy as you rarely see a man stripping in a film. I also had to take care that the scene does not leave a bad taste in the viewers' mouth and that they don't find in vulgar. But it was also extremely important to show the torture that people undergo in jails. I worked out the scene's details with my writers and explained the entire scene to Neil. Once he was okay with it, we just went ahead and shot the scene. One thing I kept in mind was that I had to shoot the scene keeping the Indian audience parameters in mind. And that's what I have done."