Gerard Pique Finally Admitted I Love

Gerard Pique Finally Admitted I Love

Shakira and Gerard Pique
About relationship between Shakira and Gerard Pique has been speculated for months, a final proof that the singer and football player are together, was the picture of their kiss. Obviously, it encouraged player of Barcelona to speak openly about his feelings, while Shakira remained silent about her relationship with him. “I live the best moments in my life. I play for the best club and national team in the world. And yes, I love,” said Gerard to Spanish media at the presentation of fashion collection of one commercial brand of clothing.
24-year-old football player was not at all confused when he was asked about the kiss that appeared on the cover of the magazine. “It’s good, right? Kiss is a good thing,” said Pique who spoke about their relationship at the urging of coach.