I married a person NOT PAKISTAN - Sania mirza

Sania Mirza said "I was marrying a person, not a Pakistani, after her marriage, people try to make it political but we were very clear that we were two individuals who were getting married just like normal people not like celebrities."

Sania and Shoaib are the first major Indo -Pak celeb couple to tie the knot setting in motion a hue and cry from both the countries. "Everyone had an opinion, everyone wanted to have a say, but the most important thing is that now we are relieved as we are married." she said.

The newly- weds are planning to live in Dubai, away from the subcontinent in a probable attempt to be away from media scrutiny and shoiab looking for the most costliest and posh house for their dwelling.

Sania might have tied the knot but tennis continues to be her focus. "My immediate goal is to play in Commonwealth games in India. I have played in Asian games before but this time it's in India so it'll be more special for me, I am more excited about it, I'm also going to play in Wimbledon, " she added.

When asked about the change in her life post-marriage, the tennis star says that she's clear about the fact that marriage is not going to change anything for her. "I never thought I would get married so soon." she added.

  • Note:- 
  • All files are for promotional Purpose only.
  •  Making CD's and selling them is illegal.
  •  Files are NOT hosting by this domain.
  •  Delete from your PC after you use them.
  •  Buy Originals..
  • Bookmark Gsv Films
  •  Say thanks by visiting Sponsors.