My competition is with Ash & Priyanka: Rakhi

Controversy queen Rakhi Sawant always believes Aishwarya Rai, Priyanka Chopra and Rani Mukerji as her competitors and says people like Sambhavna Seth and Kashmera Shah are just that, item girls.

Bring this to their notice and without any provocation the two “item girls” spew acid on Rakhi Sawant.

Sambhavna Seth snaps, “I am a very real person; I can’t be a fake like her. Rakhi Sawant is too old for me to be even considered a competitor.

But I do know that after my ‘Bigg Boss’ stint, Rakhi somehow became quite insecure of me and started speaking negatively (about me).”

Another hottie Kashmera Shah has equally colourful words for Rakhi, “Rakhi is way too below my standards. She knows it and so she says that she can’t be compared with me.

She is frustrated and if she wants to take out her frustration by talking ill about me then it only shows she fears my existence. I have almost 25 films in my kitty, how on earth can she even compare herself with me!”

But come what may, Rakhi has emerged as a powerful figure in the entertainment industry with even a big reality show like ‘Rakhi Ka Swayamvar’ on her name. “Although she is a fake, she is entertained by the media because people love to watch her drama, something which only she can pull off.

Her ‘faltugiri’ is time-pass for people,” retorts the Bhojpuri item girl, to which Kashmera adds, “The marriage thing was just to hoard publicity; she has been married ‘n’ number of times. The whole world knows how fake she is. I have nothing to do with her as talking about her is like spoiling the taste of my tongue.”

On Rakhi considering only A-list actresses as her competitors, Sambhavna laughs out, “Look everyone is aware what Rakhi actually is. Taking these names does not mean she can equal them at any level.

Rakhi is quite manipulative and she knows how to be in news.” Kashmera terms this as Rakhi’s desperation, “How I wish she realised her own standard.”

Since the two maidens have such ‘high’ regards for Rakhi, how about fixing a photo of her in their bathrooms and writing out bad words to vent out their anger?

“Why should I fix the pic of such a worthless bauble in my bathroom or anywhere else for that matter? She is not worth it,” shoots back Kash, even as Sambhavna laughs out saying she has better things to do in life than pasting Rakhi’s picture around.

“I am contented with my life. I do not have time to even think about her. I do not hate her at all. It is her way of living life, so she carries on in this way. I am not engaged in any cold war at all. Let her enjoy the fame for a few more years as her career is coming to an end very soon,” prophesies Sambhavna.

Madame Rakhi Sawant, your comments please?