Vidya Balan's walk in the clouds

Away from the hustle and bustle of Mumbai city, Vidya Balan is communing with nature on the sets of Vishal Bharadwaj's next. Unlike most actors who prefer to shoot in the city, Vidya is having a wonderful time shooting in Wai.

While most actresses who like to remain holed up in their vans in between shoots,
Vidya prefers the outdoors. And since she is shooting in picture pretty Wai, the actress prefers to spend time breathing in the fresh air.

A unit member revealed, "Vidya loves to be in a natural environment. She enjoys nature walks in between shots. She'd rather sit in the greenery and soak in its beauty than be stuck in the van. Vidya finds the entire experience to be meditative and absolutely soothing."

Even when not shooting, Vidya doesn't idle away her time! "Vidya goes for these long walks on the roads of Wai. So if you spot someone in tracksuits with an ipod and speakers hooked into her ears, walking away briskly, you know who it is," laughs the unit member. Viday's
staff does accompany for her brisk walks. "We cannot take any risks. What if she gets mobbed," says a staff member.

It was the same routine for Vidya in Canada, when she was shooting for Kismat Konnection.Vidya said, "I would drag my designer Shabina Khan for long walks and if she would ditch me, I would walk upto the waterfront and just enjoy myself. But I do need my i-pod and the one track that I hear the most is Mitwa from Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna..."

Wonder what track is Vidya listening to in Wai these days.