Katrina plans her christmas holidays.

Who says acting is easy and actors have the world in their hands.Traveling from one place to another for long outdoor shoots can take a toll and facing the heat is Katrina Kaif. Kats' is currently shooting in New York with John Abraham and Neil Nitin Mukesh for Kabir Khan's film, produced by Yashraj.

The tight schedule has kept her away from home for over two months. She then had to fly out to Dubai for a day to join SRK and Kareena Kapoor for the Temptations Reloaded tour. "I am feeling homesick," she said. Katrina recalls the time her pretty sister Isabelle had come down to town to spend some quality time with her. "Isabelle was on a vacation. She flew down here to spend sometime with me. I miss my family a lot. I miss my home.

But what to do my professional commitments keep me busy. I am glad that my family flies down to meet me whenever they can." But the biggest celebration that Katrina looks forward to is the family reunion during Christmas. "I am trying my best to see if we can all be together." Katrina adds, "I hope no professional work comes up then. I have kept my fingers crossed from now."