Rihanna poses 'topless' for GQ

[gallery_main-1215_rihanna_gq_00.jpg]

It’s interesting that Rihanna says she learned that “love is blind” - she told Diane Sawyer that she learned “f-ck love”. I tend to think “f-ck love” is a better motto, because the whole “love is blind” thing doesn’t really apply to abusive pricks. I mean, if the guy’s hitting you, who cares what he looks like? That’s what I take from it. I also find it interesting that Rihanna is adamant she got through the difficult period on her own - I suspect (as I’ve said before) that she’s still very screwed up over the entirety of the Chris Brown stuff, and she’s going to be playing with these submission-dominance images and substance for a while. Let’s hope she comes through okay!


[gallery_main-1215_rihanna_gq_03.jpg]

By continuing to speak out about Chris Brown’s violent Feb. 8 attack, Rihanna says she is slowly moving past the ugly incident.

“It’s relieving,” the singer, 21, says in the January issue of GQ. “Because it was built up for so long, and all these thoughts and emotions have been running through my mind for the past eight months. And now it’s like I finally get to let go and move on.”

Although she says doesn’t like “talking about it” a lot, “every time I do, it’s better; it’s easier each time.”

[gallery_main-1215_rihanna_gq_01.jpg]


She says she finally decided to speak out about the incident because “I wanted to move on. And I knew that was the only way I could have done it. And I wanted people to move on with me. ‘Cause the last big thing they know about me is That Night. And I don’t want that to be what people define me as.”

Although pal Jay-Z gave her “advice and guidance,” she says “nobody” helped her move past the incident.

[gallery_main-1215_rihanna_gq_02.jpg]