Prachi Desai with serial kisser Emraan

Rock On girl Prachi Desai will be playing the lead in Balaji Telefilms’ next movie, Once Upon A Time In Mumbai. The film is said to be based on yesteryear’s underworld don Haji Mustan’s life. Prachi, who has recently signed up for the movie, tells us more.

http://www.gobollywood.com/pictures/Prachi-Desai.jpg

“Yes it’s true that I have signed Balaji’s film Once Upon A Time In Mumbai. I can’t tell details about my character but its going to be a different character over all. I’m pairing opposite Emraan Hashmi. He is one of the most successful actors and the music of all his films have always been appreciated by all. I’m hoping that even this film will also be a hit. Besides me and Emraan, there will also be Kangana Ranaut and Ajay Devgan.”

Further she tells, “I’m happy that I’m back with Balaji banner but the only difference would be the whole crew will be different as the film is directed by Milan Luthra. The shooting of the film has not yet started but it will start soon and mainly the shooting will happen in Mumbai. I would have to a lot of research for my character.”

Prachi also shared with us about her flick Life Partner, “The shooting and the dubbing part for the film is over. This film was supposed to release on 1st May but due to the strike of multiplexes, it will be postponed.”