Aamir Khan’s flattered by cool Katz!

So Ghajini has become the biggest grossing movie in the shortest possible time span? Hmmnn! Why aren’t we surprised? ‘Coz its Aamir boy who
Aamir Khan
Aamir Khan. More Pics
wore the ‘thinking cap’ (he probably has it screwed on) for the promotional blitzkrieg.


No wonder this Khan has audiences of all shapes, sizes and ages wrapped around his muscled finger (or is it his entire body?). Not only the junta, even industry folks (hot babes with boyfriends included) are in awe of Aamir’s sense of perfection. Recently during an interview with us, Katrina Kaif commented that Aamir Khan has the best body in the business. We’re sure AK must’ve been maha-khush on hearing this, though in his usual nonchalant style he told us, “I’m flattered by what Katrina said.

If you ask me, I like John’s physique. I think he has a great body. I only did what was required for my role. I think Salman has got a great physique, too.” Aha ... we’re sure Sallu will love the latter part of Aamir’s response, but the bit about Johnny boy? We sooo doubt that he’ll agree with his dost. For ‘butt’ obvious reasons, na?