Super Sexy Parvati Melton Photos





As promised earlier the cute NRI beauty Parvati Melton is back with 6 of her best Super High Quality photos ina traditional dress. I am sure you will all agree after seeing the photos below that this has to be one of the best photoshoots ever on bollyfeet, bot only by the level of quality but by the sheer beauty of it. Three cheers to Parvati.

Parvati's father is a german with her mother being a North Indian. She was a NRI model before coming to tollywood. She is 17 and her first film Vennela is just a prelude to her immense potential as an actress. They say this “Punjabi kudi” has the beauty of Aishwarya Rai, the looks and charm of Sushmita Sen, the physique of Shilpa Shetty, and the smile of Shirya. Parvati has no apprehensions about how she would be perceived in the film. On the contrary, she finds it quite a challenge playing the lead role and working with artistes of great calibre. She was always enthralled by the magic of cinema. Films did not happen by fluke for me. "Actually, I don’t quite go by established norms when it comes to signing films. It has
more to do with the director I am working with and the kind of challenge he role involves," she says.

Parvati Melton, that’s her name and she unravels the history behind it. "My father is a German and my mother a North Indian. Apparently he as the one who gave me the name Parvati. We’ve been settled in the US for quite some time and like most Indian Americans I’ve had a conservative upbringing. I had always loved acting and, from the beginning, was involved in modelling and music videos. And I think moving
over to films is a natural process. I am a trained Bharatanatyam dancer
and films didn’t happen to me by fluke. I learn and teach BharatNatyam and this helps me pick up steps easily. Dance masters also played an important role in fine tuning my steps and expressions. I wanted to complete my studies first before getting into this line. I have a year-and-a-half more to complete my bachelors but couldn’t turn down this offer."

parvati_melton1_bollyfeet.blogspot.com (3).jpg parvati_melton1_bollyfeet.blogspot.com (4).jpg parvati_melton1_bollyfeet.blogspot.com.jpg parvati_melton1_bollyfeet.blogspot.com (1).jpg parvati_melton1_bollyfeet.blogspot.com (2).jpg