![[gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_00.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhkCRoWACD-iIg2PXrHE5obn89a0e-Xfo3IDhjl2iaOS7NyWNOnyNPy99o1nWcT5QZDqpeLd8ws7N63GBwLgqqjZhu4a5sBLcJzMpXBhtZGKJTwSAptYNaZyXStXqxIsb05T0Kl1COoU0JT/s1600/gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_00.jpg)
Here's British reality star Chantelle Houghton in France today. Honestly, I've never heard of this woman before, but believe it or not, I'm familiar with bikinis. No, really, I wouldn't lie to you. Unless we were married then it'd be an almost daily occurrence.
![[gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_07.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiKMKYBdC6v2wDq13HoCwtZ_bOqI_mkosHsaLdTqi6M2FtFXQ2DPxpcsXOhKWB7TO0Kl3fn5gtsVCIILQpvOoPLxfBAflhx7wWh4sWgC4J9o1-DZMvBXK66STExCt8GWG1qEzQnJll2F80l/s1600/gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_07.jpg)
WIFE: Honey, what are you doing?
ME: Eating a sandwich.
WIFE: But you're standing in the garage naked with a chainsaw.
ME: .... We ran out of mustard.
![[gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_06.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjPiD14fGlVUnr4BNRtnjgfVvB1JZAEn1mk3YNmzjoGfiGrUq9EQyDnGzUuMwNUx2JuaclXgOCIsCCmPZkAeNauzYBMjDrGlga_xJUOCNjo9RedJLyeBq7rsa4z-coS4jt7PJ-sFSu8Xa8I/s1600/gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_06.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_05.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjtSBSKkMRJsVs88xlluASZKBBdRKr7znw_WWVBy_YsJ2JS8EMtrRYsn4ZrR3iG24Yyjh7dQ5_1SMfoJN9hTMK0jhbfyejcq5_lDm_3yZT3j8WJ9xCbjsHVU2OAu6HdO_euamJYvBphUhz-/s1600/gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_05.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_04.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgVzXkUpI_K4EcSwS82A7Q2S8Lmak41zkOYEZ87x88YfSIMT-aepNb8UytNX4PmZCi9TmzxszKK_RX-195YluvbEf-TxZcWCXopoBiDvCVAxlmGt8a5e0hC1Sw8ZonJskJqLXrjm0fUSrSh/s1600/gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_04.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_03.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgcR85kYeAFPcgsaOW8TBzHcUXTqwifFRgQ2J6cvjhaCyFerBn_7-uXCeuD_mvhut6CA_F6HirLck89Mffzd0pgfhcE6F0uoEO_6xPNlnT8ZPY7GrNNCBxUmfGV_8Ab3aeMXSWgTbWUbOe6/s1600/gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_03.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_02.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhiq43cgKO_rn41HYqBdoUSjt4-dyRf9r2R1LuoFsuArcJjZCUVQmebglsHKkTLTFNSwExwe8Wyv4JtNOaiavZqS3GA2UVo8mz9cDekcExezd7BVNp1no3HbDZVd4ViHFTRxsZyFgWutYPo/s1600/gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_02.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_01.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgO3mYJ0LSeWQVvQazK6cgXZzbc0Q9KtM4pD7XbYU8I9BXDJ80K_sR2-9Yvd_gL37HwUPpY4n8UwPndV5XSmvs-uIdd8okurb74luX_8RK8eDKcPZd3YkOTwTgYd-tlCRpKKYsodsim8wtM/s1600/gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_01.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars